Translate Our Site


Report graffiti, weeds, missed trash collections, and more with ABQ311.

Alexa Device

An image of an Amazon Echo Dot device.

Enable the ABQ311 skill on your Amazon Alexa device.


A screenshot of the ABQ311 Web App issue submission form.

Use the web app to report issues from your computer.

Report Online


The ABQ311 mobile app logo.

Report an issue anytime using the ABQ311 Mobile App.


The 311 Citizen Contact Center logo.

The Citizen Contact Center is here to help you report issues.

Contact 311

What can you report to ABQ311?

You can report any issue, including those listed below, to the City of Albuquerque through the tools above:

  • Graffiti
  • Lost Animals
  • Large-item garbage pick-up
  • Missed trash pick-up
  • Weed complaints
  • Pothole
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Residential trash container request
  • Traffic Signs
  • Traffic Pavement Markings