Monthly Calls Handled
Call Arrival: total number of calls made to the Citizen Contact Center on a monthly basis.
Monthly Service Level
Service Level: a measurement of the percentage of calls that are answered within a specific time frame.
Monthly Call Quality
Call Quality: consistency in the delivery of service to each and every citizen
Call quality is measured against a call quality guide developed by all levels of the organization that is reviewed quarterly and revised based on current trends.
Top 10 Reasons
Top 10 Reasons for calls to 311 Citizens Call Center
- Transit Related Calls - 42,456
- Solid Waste Related Calls - 11,976
- Animal Welfare Related Calls - 8,032
- Cultural Services Related Calls - 4,392
- Municipal Development Related Calls - 2,538
- Police Department Related Calls - 2,394
- Planning Department Related Calls - 1,791
- Finance & Administrative Services Related Calls - 1,318
- Parks & Recreation Department Related Calls - 1,201
- Environmental Health Related Calls - 680
There were 9,910 non-City calls and 6,544 dead air, hangup, static, or wrong-number calls to 311.