Goal 3: Public Infrastructure
Ensure that all existing communities are adequately and efficiently served with well planned, coordinated, and maintained sewer, storm, water, and road systems and an integrated multi-modal regional transportation system. Ensure that new development is efficiently integrated into existing infrastructure and that the costs are balanced with the revenues generated.
The following links contain pdf file reports of the Indicators for the stated Desired Community Condition.
Desired Community Condition 1: The storm water systems protect lives and property.
- Storm Water System Tort Claims [pdf, 160k]
Desired Community Condition 2: Residents have safe affordable transportation options that meet the public's needs.
- Journey to Work Mode Split and Mean Travel Time to Work [pdf, 188k]
- Vehicle Miles Traveled and Vehicle Miles Traveled per Capita [pdf, 168k]
- Transit Ridership [pdf, 144k]
- Miles of Bike Lanes, Routes, and Trails [pdf, 284k]
Desired Community Condition 3: The street system is well designed and maintained.
- Street Conditions [pdf, 168k]
Desired Community Condition 4: Technology infrastructure is accessible to all.
- Residents Who Have Internet Access [pdf, 224k]
Desired Community Condition 5: Wastewater systems meet quality standards.
Desired Community Condition 6: A reliable water system meets health and safety standards.
- Leaks per Year in Water Mains [pdf, 164k]