Goal 1: Human and Family Development
People of all ages have the opportunity to participate in the community and economy and are well sheltered, safe, healthy, and educated.
The following links contain pdf file reports of the Indicators for the stated Desired Community Condition.
Desired Community Condition 1: Residents are literate and educated and engaged in the educational processes.
- Second Grade Students Reading at or above Grade Level [pdf, 188k]
- High School Drop Out Rates [pdf, 188k]
- Library Materials Checked Out and Website Hits per Year [pdf, 164k]
- Education Achievement Level of Albuquerque Residents [pdf, 172k]
Desired Community Condition 2: Safe, decent and affordable housing is available.
Desired Community Condition 3: Senior citizens live and function in optimal environments.
Desired Community Condition 4: Residents are healthy and have access to health care, mental health care, and recreation.
- Adults Engaging in Physical Exercise [pdf, 172k]
- Births to Mothers without Prenatal Care [pdf, 172k]
- Adult Residents Who Have Health Insurance Coverage [pdf, 160k]