Dog Park Map
Dog parks throughout the city, Albuquerque is a great place for exercising your dog.
- Bud Warren and Lady Dog Park-10001 Universe Blvd NW (Fenced, No Lights)
- North Domingo Baca-7520 Corona Ave NE (Fenced, Lights)
- Canine Skyline Dog Park-12700 Montgomery Blvd NE (Fenced)
- Los Altos Park-821 Eubank Blvd NE (Fenced, Lights)
- Tom Bolack Urban Forest Park-2000 Dakota St NE (Fenced, No Lights)
- USS Bullhead Park-1606 San Pedro Dr SE (Fenced, Lights)
- Montessa Park-3615 Los Picaros Rd SE (Fenced, No Lights)
- Roosevelt Park-500 Spruce St SE (Not Fenced, No Lights)
- Coronado Park-301 McKnight Ave NW (Fenced, No Lights)
- Rio Grande Triangle Park-1451 Kit Carson Ave SE (Fenced, Lights)
- Westgate Community Park- Caragena Ave & Valley View Dr SW (Fenced, Lights)
- Tower Pond Park- Tower Rd SW & 86th St SW (Fenced, No Lights)
- Ouray Dog Park-7500 Ouray NW (Fenced)
- Santa Fe Village Dog Park-5700 Bogart St NW (Fenced, Lights)
Before you go:
Fountains at dog parks are winterized and turned off. Please bring water for your dog.
Dog Park Rules:
Please see the Albuquerque HEART Ordinance for additional pet rules.
- Park users and dog owners assume all risk related to dog park use.
- Parks Hours - 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. unless otherwise stated.
- Dog handlers must have a leash in their possession at all times.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash until inside the double-gated entry. Enter the first gate with the leash on and remove it prior to entering the second gate. Do the reverse when leaving.
- Dogs must be under voice control and in sight of handlers at all times.
- Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be leashed and removed immediately.
- Owners must clean up and properly dispose of waste left by their dog(s).
- Puppies using the park must be older than six months.
- Limit of three dogs per person per visit.
- Owners must cover any holes their dogs dig.
- Un-neutered male dogs and female dogs in heat shall not be permitted in the off-leash dog exercise area.
- Children younger than 12 are not allowed inside the off-leash dog exercise area unless accompanied by an adult. Parents must refrain from bringing toddlers and small children to the dog park and at no time be allowed to run with, or chase after dogs in the park.
- No food or drinks allowed within the fenced area.
- Each owner or handler is legally and financially responsible for the actions of their dog in the off-leash exercise area.