Information about the Labor-Management Relations Board.
The City Of Albuquerque Labor-Management Relations Board is to establish fair and expeditious procedures that further the purposes of the City of Albuquerque Labor-Management Relations Ordinance (Section 3-2-1 et seq., ROA 1994) which are:
- Guarantee public employees the right to organize and bargain collectively with the employers;
- Promote harmonious and cooperative relationships between public employers and public employees; and
- Protect the public interest by assuring, at all times, the orderly and uninterrupted operation and functions of the City government.
Request for Hearing
Any City Of Albuquerque employee organization may file a written request for hearing with the City Of Albuquerque Labor-Management Relations Board. After a complaint is filed, it will be assigned a case number and will be forwarded to the Labor Relations Board for review and scheduling of hearing.
If a Merits Hearing is conducted, there will be a $150 hearing fee associated.
The City of Albuquerque Labor-Management Relations Board conducts monthly public meetings. The Board may close a meeting to the public only if the subject matter of such discussion or action is exempt from the open meeting requirement under Section 10-15-1 (H) of the State of New Mexico Open Meetings Act.
Notice for regular meetings is posted in the lobby on the first floor in the Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Government Center, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Jan. 27, 2014
- Feb. 19, 2014
- March 26, 2014
- April 14, 2014
- April 30, 2014
- Notice of Cancellation-April 30, 2014
- May 15, 2014
- June 16, 2014
- June 30, 2014
- Notice of Cancellation-June 30, 2014
- July 10, 2014
- July 25, 2014
- Aug. 18, 2014
- Sept. 5, 2014
- Sept. 26, 2014
- Oct. 13. 2014
- Oct. 27, 2014
- Nov. 17, 2014
- Dec. 1, 2014
- Dec. 15, 2014
- Jan. 12, 2015
- Jan. 26, 2015
- Feb. 2, 2015