Who Files Campaign Finance Reports?
- Measure Finance Committees (MFC's), which either receives contributions or expends funds in an amount that equals or exceeds $250 in aid of or opposition to the qualification for the ballot or for voter approval or disapproval of one or more measures.
- All candidates running for Mayor or City Council
MFC's and Candidates shall file with the Board of Ethics four statements, each of which shall be cumulative. City Charter - Articles 12 and Article 13 detail the requirements of Campaign Finance Reporting.
- Prior to filing their initial reports, all campaigns and committees must send a representative to the Office of the City Clerk to receive the mandatory training on the reporting system. Ideally, the candidate should attend training, but the campaign treasurer as well as any person entering data into the program needs to attend training. Individuals who have previously been trained for past campaigns are not exempt from training.
- Candidates seeking public financing or their representative must receive the training prior to filing their Declaration of Intent to Seek Public Financing. Privately financed candidates or their representative must receivetraining prior to the first campaign finance reporting deadline.
View campaign finance reports for City of Albuquerque elections.
2015 and 2017 Campaign Finance Reports
Campaign Finance Reports Prior to 2015
- Campaign Finance Contributor/Vendor Report
- Candidates and Measure Finance Committees List
- Current Campaign Records by Candidate (most recently finalized version )
- All Campaign Records by Candidate (all finalized versions - including original and amended)
- Campaign Records by Reporting Period
- Summary Audit Report by Statement Period
- Summary Audit Report by Candidate or Measure Committee
- General Statement Reports
- Quarterly Statement Reports
- Runoff Statement Reports
2011 FEC Filings
2008 FEC Filings
2007 FEC Filings
Please note the following:
- The accuracy and timeliness of this information remains the sole responsibility of the Candidate or the Chairperson of a Measure Finance Committee.
- The Candidate or the Chairperson of a Measure Finance Committee may enter, edit or amend current or previous period's statements and bears the responsibility of finalizing (submitting) all statements. This is not considered public information until it is finalized (submitted).
- Once the Candidate or the Chairperson of a Measure Finance Committee finalizes their data submission, the reports will include any amendments and/or late filings from previous General Statements, Quarterly Statements, and Runoff statements.