Office of the City Clerk
County Clerk's Office
Bernalillo County Clerk manages voter registration, marriage licenses, property records, and Federal and State elections information for Albuquerque.
The Office of the City Clerk
The Office of the City Clerk maintains all official records for the City of Albuquerque, conducts municipal elections, accepts bids from the general public, as well as accepts service of process for summons, subpoenas and tort claims on behalf of the City of Albuquerque. The City Clerk is the chief records custodian for the City of Albuquerque and processes requests for public records pursuant to the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act (IRPA). The Office of the City Clerk also manages the Office of Administrative Hearings and is responsible for conducting all hearings specifically assigned by City of Albuquerque ordinance, including vehicle seizures, animal appeals, handicap parking and personnel matters. The Clerk and her staff are honored to assist citizens and fellow public servants in all aspects of the office.
News from the City Clerk
- New appointment and nominations made to the Board of Ethics
- Mayor Berry appoints Gerges Scott.
- City Council nominates the following individuals
- Jonathan Siegel
- James Breen
- Municipal Election 2015: This election will be to elect councilors to City Council Districts 2, 4, 6, and 8.
- A new Campaign Finance Reporting system is now in use for candidates.
There are currently no items in this folder.