Lucky Paws Pet Adoption Center
Lucky Paws, at Coronado Center, is a welcoming and pleasant adoption center that showcases wonderful shelter pets available for adoption.
Lucky Paws MissionTo serve as tireless champions for the animals of Albuquerque by providing them the finest care available along with hands-on assistance in finding happy homes.
Help Us Spread the Word!
- Encourage potential pet adopters to go to Lucky Paws.
- Do not patronize backyard breeders or puppy mills. Adopt or buy pets from reputable breeders with valid permits.
- Spay or neuter your animals.
Lucky Paws Hours
Monday - Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
All Lucky Paws pets are spayed or neutered, immunized, microchipped, licensed, and ready to go to their new, loving, forever homes. All new pet parents must meet the City of Albuquerque qualified adopter requirements.
Who is a qualified adopter?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Has never been convicted of any form of animal cruelty under any law
- Has never been convicted two or more times for any violation of the HEART Ordinance or any preceding animal ordinance
- Has never had any animal related permit revoked or suspended
- Has never failed to reclaim an animal from Animal Welfare
- Has not surrendered an animal within one year at the time of adoption
- Has never been convicted of child or domestic abuse.
Since all Lucky Paws pets are ready and eager to go home, there will be no reserve holds placed on animals--animals go home same day.
We suggest parking on the southwest side of Boot Barn at Coronado Mall. New pet adopters are not allowed to show off their new friends by walking through the mall. Leaving the mall with your pet is only allowed through the foyer at the south end of the Boot Barn entrance.