Updated Designs for Albuquerque Rapid Transit
After three years of public input, the latest in Albuquerque Rapid Transit station designs and lane alignments are online on the ART website (www.brtabq.com).
On the site, people can see the newest station renderings and their lighting designs, as well as lane configurations and cross sections of those alignments along neighborhoods of Central Avenue that will be served by ART. They represent designs that are about 90% complete. To see the new designs, just go to www.brtabq.com and click on “Stations” on the left side menu.
ABQ RIDE is planning another series of public meetings in late February and early March, 2016 on the construction phase of Albuquerque Rapid Transit. The meetings are scheduled for different sections of Central Avenue. They will provide information and give contractors a chance to receive input regarding construction.
Here is the meetings schedule:
- Feb. 24, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m., Special Collections Library, 423 Central NE (at Edith)
- Feb. 25, 6 p.m.-7 p.m., Immanuel Presbyterian Church/Fellowship Hall, 114 Carlisle SE (at Central)
- March 1, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m., Albuquerque Police Community Substation, 2060 Central SW (at Rio Grande)
- March 2, 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m., Patrick J. Baca Library, 8081 Central NW (at Unser)
- March 3, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m., African American Performing Arts Center, 310 San Pedro NE (at Copper)