City Clerk FAQ's
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule a hearing with the Office of Administrative Hearings?
The links below are FAQ of the City Clerk's office that are maintained by outside entities.
How do I update my Voter Registration?
- Voter registration is maintained by the Bernalillo County Clerk.
- 505-468-1290, option 1
How do I obtain a Marriage License?
- To apply for a marriage license contact the Bernalillo County Clerk
- 505-468-1290, option 4
How do I obtain a Birth or Death Certificate?
- Birth and death certificates are maintained by the Department of Health, Vital Statistics Division.
- 505-827-0121, or 1-866-534-0051
How do I obtain Criminal Records or Warrant information?
- Contact the Albuquerque Metro Court
How do inquire about Suspended or Revoked Driver's Licenses?
- Contact the MVD of New Mexico-888-683-4636
How do I obtain a Divorce Decree?
- Divorce Decrees filed in Bernalillo County are maintained by the 2nd District Court.
How do I obtain the Deed to my home?
- Deeds are maintained by the Bernalillo County Assessors Office
How can I find out if there is a Lien on my home?
- Liens are filed with the Bernalillo County Assessors Office
How to I request a record not listed above?