Translate Our Site

Air Quality Complaints

How to file an issue with the Air Quality department.


  • If this request is an emergency, please call 911
  • Non-emergency Police call (505) 242-COPS (505-242-2677)
  • You may also call the Citizen Contact Center at 311.

Air Quality Complaints

If you have a complaint concerning air quality issues please call (505) 768-1972 (Air Quality).

Your complaint will be entered into a database and forwarded to the appropriate personnel.

When filing an air quality complaint, you will need to provide the location/address of the complaint, name of the company or business complaint is being filed against, specifics of the complaint, your name, your address, and a contact phone number so that personnel responding to the complaint can contact you and discuss the specifics of your complaint.