What to do on days when the air quality in Albuquerque may affect your health.
File a Complaint
If you see dust at a construction site or other types of "fugitive dust" problems, please call 768-1972, or file a complaint online.
What is today's status?
Days when ozone is expected to be high:
- Conserve electricity and set your air conditioner at a higher temperature.
- Choose a cleaner commute—share a ride to work or use public transportation. Bicycle or walk to errands when possible.
- Refuel cars and trucks after dusk.
- Combine errands and reduce trips.
- Limit engine idling.
- Use household, workshop,and garden chemicals in ways that keep evaporation to a minimum, or try to delay using them when poor air quality is forecast.