How to file an issue with the Air Quality department.
- If this request is an emergency, please call 911
- Non-emergency Police call (505) 242-COPS (505-242-2677)
- You may also call the Citizen Contact Center at 311.
Air Quality Complaints
If you have a complaint concerning air quality issues please call (505) 768-1972 (Air Quality).
Your complaint will be entered into a database and forwarded to the appropriate personnel. When filing an air quality complaint, you will need to provide the location/address of the complaint, name of the company or business complaint is being filed against, specifics of the complaint, your name, your address, and a contact phone number so that personnel responding to the complaint can contact you and discuss the specifics of your complaint.
What if your complaint is not air quality related?
- If your complaint concerns a chemical, hazardous or unknown material please call the Fire Department at 911(AFD).
- If your complaint concerns sewer odors or wastewater please call Wastewater at (505) 857-8250 (Wastewater).
- If your complaint concerns drinking water or a broken water main please call Water Utility at (505) 924-3984 (Water Utility).
- If your complaint concerns trash or garbage please call Solid Waste at (505) 761-8100 (Solid Waste).
- If your complaint concerns construction activities please call Air Quality at (505) 768-1972, you may also call Planning for zoning issues at (505) 924-3860 (Planning).