Voting & Elections
ATTENTION VOTERS: The 2016 Primary election is administered by Bernalillo County. Please visit their website or call (505) 243-8683 for more information, such as polling locations, candidate information, or working as a poll official.
Please note: Information below is from the previous Municipal election held October 6, 2015.
Participate in the 2015 Municipal Election on Oct. 6, 2015, to elect Councilors in even numbered districts (2, 4, 6, and 8) and vote on bond questions.
Vote at Any Polling Location
- Don't forget that you can vote at any polling location now. Look at the map and drop into a location with the shortest line.
- Photo ID is required for City of Albuquerque elections. Find out more about accepted forms of voter ID.
- Absentee Voting - Voting absentee? Learn how.
- District 1
- District 2
- District 3
- District 4
- District 5
- District 6
- District 7
- District 8
- District 9
**If you aren't sure which district you live in, visit the County of Bernalillo's website to find your voter information.
2015 Candidates & Bond Questions
- Bond Questions
- Ballot order for 2015 Municipal Election-On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 5:01 pm a drawing was held at The Office of the City Clerk to assign the ballot order to candidates in districts 2, 4, 6, and 8.
Voter Registration Information
In Albuquerque, the Bernalillo County Clerk oversees voter registration.
City Candidate & Measure Finance Committee Information
- Campaign Finance Records for 2015 Candidates
View campaign reports files by the 2015 candidates seeking elected office.
- Campaign records for previous elections
- 2015 General Election Calendar
- Board of Ethics
- Campaign Finance Reporting
- Publicly Financed Candidates
- Privately Financed Candidates