Be part of the democratic process. Vote.
Information for Voters
Voter Registration is conducted and maintained by the Bernalillo County Clerk. Below are important links for information regarding voter registration on their website.
- Get Voter Registration information.
- Update Voter Registration.
- REMEMBER: If you have moved, completed a legal name change, or changed your party affiliation you need to update your voter registration with the County Clerk.
- View My Voter Registration Information.
Important dates for Municipal Election 2015
- Voters must be registered by September 8, 2015 in order to vote in the 2015 Municipal Election.
- NOTE: If you submit an application for an Absentee ballot and are not a registered voter at the time of request you will be unable to obtain an Absentee ballot.
- Absentee voting
- Applications will be available July 1, 2015-October 4, 2015
- Absentee ballot will be mailed to requester once application has been received and verified.
- NOTE: Please make sure application is filled out completely and all voter registration information is up-to-date to ensure receipt of absentee ballot. See link above to update voter registration.
- Absentee ballot must be received at the City Clerk's office no later than October 6, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
- Early Voting: September 16, 2015-October 2, 2015
- Voting locations and hours TBD
- Election Day: October 6, 2015 from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Voting locations to be TBD.