- About 1.3 million pageviews in January 2013
- 258,551 unique visitors in January 2013
- Visitors from more than 150 countries
- 98% of our visitors browse in English
- The website contains about 15,000 pages
The City of Albuquerque website reaches about 230,000 unique visitors each month. That's the equivalent of nearly half the population of the entire City.
Whether you're here to pay your water bill or learn where Tingley Beach is located, the City website is open for you 24 hours a day.
The information and images on this website give visitors a taste of what life is like in Albuquerque and also build a sense of pride in our community.
A high-quality website also sends a message to people that we value innovation, technology, and clear communication.
Proud To Support Local Talent
CABQ.gov was designed by local web professionals, photographers, and other volunteers using cutting-edge techniques that are leading the way for municipal websites.
- Web Development & Management: City of Albuquerque
- Content Management: The City of Albuquerque uses open-source Plone content management system
- Web Design: