Civilian Police Oversight Agency (CPOA)
Civilian Police Oversight Agency Complaint Forms.
File a Report about Albuquerque Police Department (APD)
- Commend an Officer or an APD Employee
- We make it convenient for you to praise an Officer.
- File a Complaint
- We make it convenient for you to report police misconduct.
- The complaint is assigned to a CPOA investigator for a thorough independent investigation.
- The CPOA Executive Director reviews the outcome of the investigation and recommends the discipline to be imposed, if any.
- The POB reviews the findings of the Executive Director for final recommendation to the Chief of Police.
- Chief of Police agrees or disagrees with the final recommendations. If disagrees, the Chief of Police has 30 days to submit a letter of explanation to the POB.