Fun for Children
Photo of Josie Lewis © New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
Photo by Pat Vasquez Cunningham, © Albuquerque Journal.
Photo by Albuquerque Convention and Visitor's Bureau
Albuquerque has a variety of museums with attractions for both kids and adults. Most of them are conveniently located in or near Old Town.
- Albuquerque Museum
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History
- Explora Children's Museum
- Rattlesnake Museum
- Balloon Museum
Places to Go, Things to See
From seeing the Isotopes play to getting soaked at the Manzano Mesa Spraypark, there are plenty of things to do in Albuquerque.
- ABQ BioPark Aquarium
- ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden
- Community Centers
- ABQ BioPark Zoo
- South Broadway Cultural Center
- Tingley Beach
- Rio Grande State Park and Nature Center
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Open Space Farmland
- Old Town
- Sandia Peak Tramway
- Spectator Sports
- Manzano Mesa Sprayground
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- Day Trip Destinations
Sports & Recreation
It's easy and fun to get exercise in Albuquerque! Check out these programs for sports for kids.