Public Meeting: Albuquerque Human Rights Board
Regular meetings are held on every three months (February, May, August, November), on the third Tuesday of the month, unless otherwise posted.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Introduction and Swearing In of New Member
- Adoption of the 2016 Human Rights Board Resolution
- Cathy Imburgia, Mental Health Initiative Update
- Director Report
- Public Comment
Verbal Comments - Please sign up with the Office of Diversity and Human Rights (505) 768-3307.
Comments also can be submitted in writing to the City of Albuquerque Human Rights Board, via the Office of Diversity and Human Rights at email@example.com.
- New Business/Announcements
Next meeting: Aug. 16, 2016
If you are a person with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to observe or participate in this meeting, please contact us:
- Telephone: (505) 768-3307
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org