Meeting of the Board of Ethics
View the Sept. 19, 2013, meeting documents:
- Call to Order.
- Review And Approval of Agenda for Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013.
- Review And Approval Minutes from Aug. 15, 2013, Meeting.
- Greenbaum vs. Bailey (Executive Session).
- Public reprimand of Concerned Citizens of District 2 & J. Ginsberg.
- Public reprimand of Matthew Biggs.
- Preliminary Hearing in BOE 11-2013 Ana Canales Vs. Mayor Richard Berry.
- Preliminary Hearing in BOE 12-2013 Daniel Dietz Vs. Lovie McGee.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting is open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate, such as sign language, interpretation, an amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations, should contact (505) 924-3653 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents such as meeting agendas, etc., in accessible format should contact (505) 924-3653.