Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to order.
- Review and approval of agenda for March 16, 2015.
- Review and approval of Labor Board minutes for Feb. 23, 2015.
- Public comments limited to three (3) minutes total time per person.
- Receipt, approval and signing of stipulated dismissals and settlements.
* LB 12-08, City's motion to dismiss. (Paul Livingston on behalf of NMTU)
* LB 15-01, City's motion for enlargement of time to file dispositive motion. (Robert Montoya, petitioner)
* LB 15-02, City's motion to dismiss. (Melissa O'Connell, petitioner)
- New business:
* LB 15-03, Prohibited practice complaint on behalf of New Mexico transportation union. (Paul Livingston and Robert Gutierrez on behalf of NMTU)
* LB 15-05, Tomoyoshi Steward, 32-hour suspension; 16-hours to be served and 16-hours to be held in abeyance for 6-months I-110-114. (Stephanie Lopez, APOA)
The next meeting is scheduled for March 30, 2015, at 600 2nd NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.