Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to order
- Review and approval of Agenda for Dec. 1, 2014
- Review and approval of Corrected Labor Board minutes for Oct. 27, 2014
- Review and approval of Labor Board minutes for Nov. 17, 2014
- Public comments - Limited to three (3) minutes total time per person.
- Receipt, Approval and Signing of Stipulated Dismissals and Settlements.
- Status of Bargaining Unit Agreement in LB 14-01. (James Montalbano, AFSCME Local 1888)
- Presentment Hearing On the City's Proposed Order Denying PPC in LB 08-35.
- Old Business
Administrative Review of LB 99-08 (AFSCME Local 624), LB 99-14 (NMTU), LB 06-27 (AFSCME Locals 624, 2962, 3022), LB 06-36 (AFSCME Local 624).
- New Business
LB 14-03 Prohibited Practice Complaint Against the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees, Council 18, AFL-CIO, and Local 2962 for Disclosing Confidential Contents of Closed Door Negotiations, and Motion to Consolidate with LB 13-28.
- Merits Hearings
* LB 11-06, Step III Grievance for Usage of Sick Leave On Behalf of All Clerical Employees Within the Albuquerque Police Department
* LB 14-22, Prohibited Practice Complaint On Behalf of AFSCME Local 624 and Solid Waste Employees Against the City of Albuquerque, Solid Waste Department for Failing to Negotiate the Policy to Impasse. (Casey Padilla, AFSCME Local 624)
The next meeting is scheduled for Monday, Dec. 15, 2014, at 600 2nd NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.