Indicators consist of the following components:
- Indicator Title
- Indicator Description: Definitions, data methodology, and background information.
- Why is this indicator relevant? Importance of the Indicator, intended uses, and linkages to other conditions.
- Data Source(s): The office(s) and/or organization(s) from which the data were obtained with citations and dates as appropriate.
- What can we tell from the data? Basic conclusions reached, based on the data.
- Tables and graphs displaying the data.