Meeting: Metropolitan Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Call to Order, John A. Myers, Chairman
- Business Meeting
- Approval of today's Agenda as distributed via email
- Approval of August 2016 Minutes.
- Introduction of Visitors and Guests
- Announcements pertaining to MPRAB related issues
- General Testimony (Sign-in is required and time may be limited)
- Public Testimony
- Parks and Recreation Department Report, Garry Wolfe, Assistant Director
- Parks and Recreation Department Report, Christina Sandoval, CIP Program Manager
- BFP Commission Representative for MPRAB – Bill Nordin
- Sub-Committee reports – Committee Chairmen or their designees
- Members' Roundtable – Report on P&R issues in their area (limit 2 min)
- Unfinished Business
- Vacant Board Member positions for Districts 2 and 7
- New Business
- Request to rename Sandia Pool
- Adjourn Meeting
The mission of the Metropolitan Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is to support the parks and recreation system as it enhances and enriches the Quality of Life for all residents now and in the future. The Board will serve the community by being an effective, independent and objective liaison between the public and City government. The Board will gather information and be a forum for discussion of parks and recreation issues.
Meeting Access & Accessibility
If you are in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, call (505) 768-5300.
Please contact us at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible.
Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. If a summary or other type of accessible format is needed, please call (505) 768-5300 (Phone/Relay) .