Meeting: Greater Albuquerque Recreational Trails Committee
- Welcome & Introductions
- Approval of Sept. 20, 2016, Agenda
- Approval of Aug. 19, 2016, Minutes
- General Announcements
- New Business & Presentations
- Trail Mile Markers and Signage-Staff and AECOM
- Discussion, Action Items & Ongoing Business
- Committee Member Recruitment - GARTC
- Tramway Trail Invasive Species and Landscaping - GARTC
- Staff Reports and Project Updates
- Public Comment
Must be requested 24 hours prior to scheduled meeting, please email [email protected] gov. Public input is limited to 2 minutes.
The next scheduled Greater Albuquerque Recreational Trails Committee meeting is Oct. 18, 2016.
- East At Large Representative - Vacant
- Pedestrians and Hikers - Ian Maddieson (Chair)
- Equestrians - Valerie Cole
- Off-Road Bicyclists (Mountain Bicyclists) - Warren Wild
- Runners and Joggers - Ron Cossey
- West At Large Representative - Tyler Ashton (Vice Chair)
- Active Elderly - Kathleen Rhoad
- Physically Challenged - Vacant
Committee Members: If you will not be able to attend the meeting, please call (505) 768-5325 or email [email protected]
If you have a disability and require special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the office at least 5 days prior to the meeting at (505) 768-5325 (voice), or by TTY at New Mexico Relay, 1-800-659-8331.