Meeting: Balloon Fiesta Park Commission
- Changes to the Agenda
- Review & Approval of the May Minutes
- Public Comment
- Events & Presentations
- Past Events
- Future Events
- Events for Discussion
- Presentation: Chris Green from Consensus Planning to review landscape design for Sid Cutter.
- Reports / Updates
- Department of Municipal Development
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Update - 2016 Fiesta
- Anderson Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- Past Events
- Future events
- Environmental Health Department
- Parks & Recreation
- Income since last meeting
- Update - GO Bond and P & R priorities
- Update - O-15-2 amending the Balloon Fiesta Park Ordinance – Scheduled to be heard on June 6, 2016.
- New Business:
- Pricing / Fee schedule – Discussion to take place as part of fiscal year 18 preparations in November.
- Old Business:
- Verizon Project – Update
- Past member recognition – Committee Mr. Wentworth, and Mr. Garcia
The next commission meeting is July 12, 2016
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department staff liaison at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible.
Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats.
Please contact the Committee liaison at Parks and Recreation Department at (505) 768-5300 (Phone/Relay) if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.