Health Plan Benefits
Gym Benefit Card
Members who elected the gym benefit are now able to print a temporary Prime ID card.
Present this temporary ID card at any participating gym beginning July 1, 2016. View more information about the City of Albuquerque employee gym benefit.
Presbyterian Health Plan
With Presbyterian Health Plan's My Care Plan, employees can choose among three different benefit options to find a plan that best fits their unique needs: the Active, Family, and Independent options. You may also add the gym benefit for yourself and your dependents over the age of 18 at no additional premium.
For more information, download Gym Benefit Frequently Asked Questions.
Once you select an option, you and your qualifying dependents will remain in that option until the next open enrollment. Each option is priced the same, and your per pay period contribution is the same for all options.
Health Plan Documents
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) Active Plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - Active Option
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) Family Plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - Family Option
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) Independent Plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - Independent Option
Dedicated Customer Service telephone numbers:
- (505) 923-7787 (in Albuquerque)
- (855) 261-7737
Mobile Health Center
Presbyterian Mobile Health Center....Bringing care to you.
Services through our new Mobile Health Center are offered to employees and dependents of the City of Albuquerque and participating government employers who are enrolled in Presbyterian Health Plan. Walk-in visits may be available.
Services available include:
- Wellness visits
- Urgent care
- And more
If you prefer to make an appointment or for more information, call:
- (505) 220-6562 (in Albuquerque)
- TTY 1-877-298-7407
For more information, visit Presbyterian Health Plan.