9-11 Memorial: Albuquerque Stair Climb
Albuquerque join us for 55 story community stair climb to honor the civilians and public safety personnel lost on Sept. 11, 2001. The 55-story climb is half the height of the World Trade Center.
After the climb, a memorial ceremony to commemorate the 15th Anniversary of the tragic attacks that occured on Sept. 11, 2001, will be held on Civic Plaza.
Stair Climb: Registration
Please join us by registering today. Each participant will receive a custom t-shirt.
- Individual: $40
- Team of 4: $140
All proceeds will go to our local American Red Cross. The American Red Cross responds to approximately 70,000 disasters a year ranging from home fires to natural disasters providing shelter, food, and health and mental services.
- 7:45 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. - Check in and Late Registration
- 8:20 a.m - Mayor Richard J. Berry to welcome climbers
- 8:30 a.m to 8:35a.m- Spiritual Blessing
- 8:35 a.m to 8:45a.m- Warm Up
- 8:46 a.m. Start Climb
- 10:30 a.m. Memorial Ceremony