Air Quality Control Board
Air Quality Control Board Members:
- Dr. Dona Upson, City of Albuquerque Representative, Chair
- Dr. Margaret Menache, Bernalillo County Representative, Vice Chair
- Mr. Stephen Baca, Bernalillo County Representative
- Ms. Kelsey Curran, City of Albuquerque Representative
- Dr. Naomi Kisten, Bernalillo County Representative
- Mr. Arthur Sharpe, City of Albuquerque Representative
- Mr. Jack Sullivan, City of Albuquerque Representative
- Mr. Toby Atencio, Bernalillo County Planning Commission Liaison
- Ms. Margaret Nieto, Secretary to the Board, City of Albuquerque Environmental Health Department, Air Quality Division
- City of Albuquerque Environmental Planning Commission Liaison (Vacant)
The Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Air Quality Control Board (Air Board) has the authority and responsibility to prevent or abate air pollution in Bernalillo County.
The primary function of the Air Board is to ensure that provisions of the United States Clean Air Act are implemented.
Regulations adopted by the Air Board apply to private and public sources of air pollution in Bernalillo County, New Mexico only after a public hearing is advertised and held in accordance with State law.