Celebrate the Middle Ages with the City of Albuquerque and The Barony of al-Barran, Members of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Renaissance Faire 2015!
Save the date! Enjoy food, music, demonstrations, arts, and activities all recreated from the Middle Ages! Renaissance Faire will be returning to the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at the new time from 11 a.m.- 7 p.m.
- Live Equestrian Jousting
- Armored combat exhibitions
- Living History Demonstrations
- Over 20 merchants with unique wares
- Renaissance Village reenacting medieval life
- Archery Demonstrations
- Children's Realm featuring Fight a Knight, Wanderland, climbing wall, face painting, jewelry making and games!
- NEW THIS YEAR! There will be an adults only Tavern featuring special entertainment, activities, and libations!
Free Group Wedding
A Celebration of Love Wedding Chapel invites you to have a fairy tale wedding at the Renaissance Faire! Marry your king or queen or renew your vows during this free, Renaissance ceremony. The ceremony will take place at 3 p.m. Take advantage of this special opportunity that requires no appointment or wait time. There will be a county clerk on site to issue marriage certificates for a $25 cash only fee. For more information about requirements or what to bring, click here.
Enjoy a unique themed meal created by the experts at Taste of the Wild catering. The royal meal will include starters like assorted cheeses, fruits, and grains followed by a main course of suckling pig and turkey legs with delicious vegetable sides for a well rounded Renaissance feast. Finish this one-of-a-kind experience with an assortment of pies fit for a king. Water and soda are provided at no charge.
The Royal Feast will take place during the Faire from 1-4 p.m. Please note, purchase of a Royal Feast ticket does not include admission to the Faire unless purchasing the Feast and Faire for Four pack. For more information and to purchase tickets, see below.
Tickets Now Available
Tickets for the Albuquerque Renaissance Faire are on sale now! Ticket sales include general admission, Royal Feast, and a Four Pack. Please note, purchase of a Royal Feast ticket does not include admission to the Farie. Prices can be seen below. Get your tickets here.
- Children Under 3 years: Free
- General Admission Adult: $10.00
- General Admission Youth (ages 3-12 years): $5.00
- Royal Feast Adult: $25.00
- Royal Feast Youth (ages 3 - 12 years): $11.00
- Feast and Faire for Four: $80.00
All interested vendors are encouraged to submit an application. Applications will be accepted until March 20, 2015. The application can be found here.
Society for Creative Anachronism
Learn more about the Society for Creative Anachronism.