Celebrate the Middle Ages with the City of Albuquerque and The Barony of al-Barran, Members of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Renaissance Faire 2015!
Save the date! Enjoy food, music, demonstrations, arts, and activities all recreated from the Middle Ages! Renaissance Faire will be returning to the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at the new time from 11 a.m.- 7 p.m.
- Live Equestrian Jousting
- Armored combat exhibitions
- Living History Demonstrations
- Over 20 merchants with unique wares
- Renaissance Village reenacting medieval life
- Archery Demonstrations
- Children's Realm featuring Fight a Knight, Wanderland, climbing wall, face painting, jewelry making and games!
- NEW THIS YEAR! There will be an adults only Tavern featuring special entertainment, activities, and libations!
Stay tuned for more information and ticket sales coming in 2015!
Society of Creative Anachronism
Learn more about the Society for Creative Anachronism.