Translate Our Site

Special Events Permit Request

Holding a special event -- such as a concert, festival, or fun run? Let us help.

Permitting for Public Events

Special Events permitting are for public events, like concerts, festivals, fun runs, etc.

Private affairs -- such as weddings, birthdays, and graduation parties -- aren't eligible for Special Events permitting.

Required Time for Processing

Special Event permits require a 30-day notice for completion of all phases of permitting. Event requests submitted with less than 30 days notice won't be assured a Special Event permit.

Contact Information
Event Summary
Date of Event  
/ /  

Event Attendance

Event Description
Please describe your planned event.
Street Traffic   Will there be closures or barricading of any streets? Will the event otherwise impact traffic?

Food & Beverages   Will there be food served or sold at the event?

Alcohol   Will alcohol be served at the event?

Tents   Will there be tents or canopies?

Trails & Open Space   Will the event take place on a bike trail or open space?

Parks   Will the event take place in a city park?

Sales   Will there be commerce conducted onsite during the event? (i.e. sales of goods or products)

Amplification   Will there be amplified sound at the event?

If you have submitted a Summary and have not heard from us in one week, please call (505) 768-3580.