Like an Animal: The Grazing and Sex Tour
The ABQ BioPark is giving a crash course on the birds and the bees! The two-hour tour takes place at the Zoo and includes adult beverages and hearty appetizer stations along the tour route. You will learn about animal sex while grazing on a gourmet experience at unique dining stations!
This is a 21 and older event.
Each bullet point is a different station. They will be set up throughout the park along with bars. Guests will be able to get something from each station as they pass by the attraction.
- Chicken tagine with almonds and apricots over cous cous salad with mint and chickpeas.
- Ginger glazed beef short rib over shiitake mushroom rice.
- Street tacos with slow cooked carnitas and corn and black bean blend and all the fixins.
- Lettuce wraps: -BLT w/ jalapeno bacon, heirloom tomatoes, pesto mayo, sourdough croutons.
- Harvest blend greens with cucumber, roasted red pepper, balsamic drizzle.
- Grilled chicken salad with grapes and walnuts.
- Fresh baked brownie bar with assorted toppings and candies.