Like an Animal: The Grazing and Sex Tour
The ABQ BioPark is giving a crash course on the birds and the bees! The two-hour tour takes place at the Zoo and includes adult beverages and hearty appetizer stations along the tour route. You will learn about animal sex while grazing on a gourmet experience at unique dining stations!
This is a 21 and older event.
2017 Menu Stations
Each bullet point is a different station. Guests will be able to get something from each station.
- Iceberg wedge salad w/ bacon, heirloom tomato, avocado ranch, toasted pepitas
- Blackened shrimp spring roll w/ sriracha peanut sauce, sesame carrot slaw
- House baked flatbread w/ chicken shawarma, cucumber salad
- Braised brisket ragout, roasted chile farro, fresno chile relish
- Rice pudding w/ golden raisin and butternut squash chutney
- Assorted mousse in chocolate cup