Bosque BioPark Bike-In
On National Bike to Work Day the BioPark will be hosting an open-house at the Tingley Station for cyclists, joggers, walkers, fishermen, bird watchers and everyone else who enjoys the Bosque.
Sip on shade-grown coffee and have some breakfast (vegan and vegetarian burritos available for purchase) while learning more about the plants and animals that inhabit the Bosque ecosystem.
There will also be free swag including t-shirts and snacks.
Attendees will learn about the plight of the endangered Rio Grande silvery minnow, Bosque wildlife, invasive plants, insects, the Rio Grande watershed and the BioPark's conservation programs.
Polar Bear Tour Raffle
Win a behind-the-scenes tour of the polar bear habitat at the ABQ BioPark Zoo
- Bike to Work participants who “bring a buddy” to participating Bike to Work stops in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho will be eligible to enter their name for this raffle drawing.
- Limited to one entry per participant per stop.
- Entries will be collected by Bike to Work volunteers at each location, and the name and contact information for the selected entry will be given to the ABQ BioPark.
- Limited to the raffle winner plus three guests to total 4 people.
- Age restrictions – None.
- Tour may take place any day of the week, Monday-Sunday.
- Select a tour start time of either 1 p.m. or 2 p.m.
- Tour will last approximately 45 minutes.
- Tour must be redeemed within 6 months; must be redeemed by Sunday, November 19, 2017.
- Tour is contingent on keeper availability and animal welfare. BioPark staff reserves the right to reschedule a tour if deemed necessary.