Police Oversight Board Meeting: Nov. 12, 2015
Join us for a meeting of the Police Oversight Board.
This event has already happened.
Nov 12, 2015
05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Vincent E. Griego City Council Chambers
1 Civic Plaza Basement
Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Welcome and call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance- Eric Cruz
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Public Comments
- Discussion of NACOLE Conference
- Sub-committee Reports
a. Outreach committee - Dr. Jeanette Baca
b. Case Review committe - Dr. Moira Amado-McCoy
c. Policy and Procedure Review Committee - Susanne Brown (Vote on Anti-Retaliation policy).
- Reports from City Staff
a. CPOA - Edward Harness, Executive Director
c. City Council
d. City Attorney
- Meeting with Counsel re: Closed session to discuss matters subject to the attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation in which the CPOA is or may become a
participant- Board Attorney Mark Baker.
Matters subject to the attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation in which the public body is or may
become a participant pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 10-15-1(H)(7).
- Other Business
- Adjournment- Next Regularly scheduled POB meeting will be on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 5 p.m. in the Vincent E. Griego Chambers.