Welcome to District 2, Councilor Isaac Benton.
Email Councilor Isaac Benton: [email protected]
Contact Policy Analyst Diane Dolan:
District 2 is located on Albuquerque's east side.
City Councilor Isaac Benton represents District 2, the city-center district encompassing downtown, old town, parts of the University of New Mexico and the entire valley east of the river. He was elected to the City Council in October 2005.
Ongoing Events in District 2
- Rio Grande Farm Maize Maze: During the month of October
- Fridays: 3-6
- Saturdays: 11-6
- Sundays: 11-6
- Blackout Theatre “Quarantine Collapse” Haunted Maze at dusk Oct 3 - Nov 1
- The Wonder of Learning Exhibit at NM Museum of Natural History: June 19 - November 30
- Free Downtown Walking Tour: Saturdays, 10:00-11:30 a.m. through November 22; corner of 1st & Central
- Downtown Growers' Market: Saturday mornings
- October 2014
- Rail Yards Market: Sundays 9 am – 3pm, May 3 – November 2
What's Important in District 2
Councilor Benton is committed to improving the lives of District 2 residents and the City as a whole.
- Goals & Objectives
- & Events
Get Help for Common Issues
Need more help? Didn't get a response? Contact us right away and we'll help. Send us an online request or call my policy analyst at (505)768-3186.
Photos from District 2
Latest News & Events
Gravel mulching, tree canopy loss and the heat island effect
Ah, the elms of Albuquerque. We love them, we hate them, we love to hate them. I eat them. Okay, better explain all that…
City Councilor Isaac Benton Celebrates the Completion of Barelas Pedestrian Bridge Project