Information about District 2 Councilor Roxanna Meyers.
To better serve you, please email Councilor Roxanna Meyers
Welcome to the Soul of the City -- District 2!
District 2 has most of the city's museums, parks (including the zoo), the best food (just our opinion!), theater, art, galleries/studios, bike routes along the river and in general all the "cool" things to do in the city. Our borders are approximately just north of Montano Blvd., University Blvd to the East, Rio Bravo to the South and the Rio Grande River to the West (go to http://www.cabq.gov/council/council-district-map for a specific map).
District 2 is the soul of the city and has so many gems to celebrate!
Vision for Albuquerque
- An educated, enthusiastic work force
- A safe city that delivers World-Class service
- A thriving, contributing business community
- A rich culture that celebrates a city with a soul
- A stunning, welcoming first impression
- An outdoor environment and facilities that preserve our natural resources, while encouraging everyone to participate in a healthy lifestyle
There are currently no items in this folder.