Building Green in Albuquerque
Those who build green, in addition to taking advantage of long-term energy savings, enjoy the benefit of expedited review time of their building plans, as well as preliminary plan reviews at no cost.
View the Green Path Criteria, Application, and Incentives to find:
- Criteria for commercial and residential projects
- Application materials checklist for commercial and residential projects
- More information about the Green Path program
Green Path is founded on the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating system. LEED was developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to promote and standardize sustainable buildings.
Green Path Projects
The Green Path program encourages and facilitates design and construction of energy efficient buildings that substantially exceed code minimum. Only the most energy efficient buildings meet Green Path criteria.
- Green Path Commercial Permit Data
- Green Path Single Family Permit Data
- Green Path Multi-Family Permit Data