Request an ACS Incident Report

Information on how to request reports from Albuquerque Community Safety.

Request Reports You Are Involved In

If you were involved in an ACS call for service, we will be happy to directly provide you with the associated Incident Report. Please fill out this online form so that we can pull the correct report for you. If you have difficulty filling out the form, you can call (505) 768-4227 for assistance. 

  • ACS will contact you within two (2) business days to let you know your report is ready.
  • To receive a hard copy of your record, please come to the ACS Administrative Offices. 
  • Please bring a valid form of identification to verify your involvement in the incident.
  • There is no fee to request an ACS Incident Report.

ACS Administrative Offices:

Education Building - 2nd Floor

Gibson Health Hub

5400 Gibson Blvd SE

Albuquerque NM, 87108

(505) 768-4227

Hours of Operation:

Monday - Friday

8:00am - 5:00pm

Request Reports You Are NOT Involved In

If you were not involved in an ACS incident, your request must go through the Office of the City Clerk as a public records request. 

For media inquiries or any other questions about Albuquerque Community Safety, please contact ACS's Public Information Officer.