Youth & Family Resources
It's easy for children and teens to get around Albuquerque without a car.
School & Learning
Albuquerque has many programs to help kids do well in school.
- Homework Help Links
- Search Articles
- Summer Reading Program
- Central New Mexico Community College (High school aged programs)
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- APS Career Enrichment Center/Early College Academy
- Center for the Book
- Read to the Dogs
New Mexico and UNM offer a variety of programs for children and teens to make sure kids of all income levels stay healthy.
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexikids (no or low cost health coverage for children under 19)
- New Mexico Family Planning Programs (provided by the NM Department of Health)
- Family Infant Toddler Program (provided by the NM Department of Health)
- Immunization Program (provided by the NM Department of Health)
- UNM Children's Hospital
There are plenty of other programs available for children, teens and parents.