Create a page
- Click Add New and then Page to create a new page.
- Title: You get to assign a title to any page you create. Feel free to use spaces in your page title. Plone automatically creates a URL for you. Your title should be short and descriptive of the page—"ABQ BioPark," for example, or "Mayor's Message." It will appear at the top of your page as a header.
- Description: Anything you put in this field will appear above the page content in bold. You don’t need to put anything here at all.
- Body Text: This is where all the actual content of your page goes. You’ll be given all the same options here as you get when you’re editing a page, but since the page you’re working on doesn’t exist already, you have to start everything from scratch.
- You don’t need to include the title of your page in the body text field—it will appear above your content as a header.
- Save your page.