Election Dates & Deadlines
View dates and deadlines for candidates in the 2015 Regular Municipal Election.
2017 Election Information will be updated as information becomes available.
Additional resources pertaining to municipal elections in the City of Albuquerque:
More information to come...
Below you will find information from the previous 2015 Municipal Election.
Candidate Rules & Reports
- 2015 Candidates-Information regarding candidates whom have expressed interest in running for councilor in an even numbered district during the 2015 Municipal Election.
- Measure Finance Committees
Measure Finance Committees register with the City Clerk to support or oppose a candidate or ballot measure.
- Board of Ethics
Information about the City of Albuquerque's Board of Ethics.
- Campaign Finance Reporting
Information about City of Albuquerque campaign finance reporting.
- Publicly Financed Candidates
Information about publicly financed candidates.
- Privately Financed Candidates
Information about privately financed candidates.
- Campaign Reporting
Informational reports filed by candidates and committees.
Announcements for Candidates
Qualifying Period and Petition Period begin May 1, 2015. Please see links above for detailed information.
There are currently no items in this folder.