Here is the general timeline for submitting an UETF application and the process we'll use to review your application and approve funding. Check back for specific dates and deadlines in 2014.
- April, 2014, UETF application public information meeting at South Broadway Cultural Center: Tuesday, April 22 from 4:00-5 p.m. and Wednesday, April 23 from 11:00 a.m. - Noon
- Mid-May, 2014 New UETF application available online
- June 20, 2014: UETF application due
- July, 2014: Applications processed and reviewed by City Staff.
- August/September: UETF Committee reviews, scores and recommends projects.
- November, 2014: UETF Committee recommendations submitted to CIP Committee review
- December, 2014: Final UETF recommendations to Mayor
- Spring, 2015: City Council reviews/approves recommendations
- July, 2015: Funds become available for services provided under an executed contract on or after July 1, of the fiscal year.