Here is the general timeline for submitting an UETF application and the process we'll use to review your application and approve funding. Check back for specific dates and deadlines in 2012.
- July 30, 2012: Statement of Interest Deadline. Email received in UETF offices by 4:00 pm, mountain daylight time. firstname.lastname@example.org
- August/September: UETF Committee reviews, scores and recommends projects for second round.
- October: Full Application Due, Second Round
- December: Final UETF recommendations to Mayor
- Spring: City Council reviews/approves recommendations
- July: Funds become available for services provided under an executed contract on or after July 1, of the fiscal year.