Entertainment at the Alvarado
The Alvarado Transportation Center (ATC) was built atop the original Alvarado Hotel, incorporating graceful Territorial-style architecture, as well as the culture and history of the beautiful city of Albuquerque. Today, ABQ RIDE still aims to enhance the transit experience for the 13+ passengers and visitors who annually pass through the ATC. The Entertainment at the Alvarado series offers a variety of events at the ATC and has created a hub of entertainment in the heart of historic Downtown.
2013 Calendar of Events
- Thursday, December 5. Christmas at the Alvarado.
- Friday, October 25. Soirée Entertainment ushers in the darkness of the Autumn season with Halloween performances!
- Thursday, October 3. Jackie Zamora and Calle 66 perform music in homage to the Mambo craze of the 1950s. A dance production by Soirée Entertainment will round out the performance!
- Monday, July 8. ABQ RIDE Debuts the Albuquerque Wall of Fame and honors Inductee Dr. George Fischbeck.
- Friday, June 14. National Flag Day. ABQ RIDE will honor its veterans with the Presentation of the Colors and a brass band performance.
- Friday, May 24. ABQ RIDE and Festival Flamenco Internacional Kickoff Event.
- Friday, April 26. The High Desert Pipes and Drums will play traditional music from the Highlands of Scotland.