Riding the Bus
Riding the bus can be easy, inexpensive, convenient, and comfortable.
It also saves money and wear and tear on personal vehicles while reducing traffic congestion and preventing air pollution.
Plan Your Ride
ABQ RIDE will assist any individuals who need helpfrom home to the worksite.
To plan your trip, call (505) 243-RIDE.
ABQ RIDE Maps
ABQ RIDE maps and schedules can be provided for employees at the worksite.
Employees who choose to take the bus may have the opportunity to purchase a monthly bus pass at a discounted rate if their employer is a member of ABQ RIDE's
Benefits of Riding the Bus to Work
- Save money
- Arrive at the office relaxed and ready to work
- Avoid the stress of driving
- Reduce the need for on-site employee parking
- Give your employees who don't drive easy access to worksite
- Help reduce traffic and pollution
- Provide yourself a backup means of transportation if you carpool and work late
Guaranteed Ride Home
Worried that working late will mean you miss the last bus home?
Guaranteed Ride Homeis as close as your phone.
If an emergency arises while you are at work or school, or if you miss your usual ride home due to unforeseen circumstances, just dial the quick ride dispatch number you are given upon registering. A driver will be sent to pick you up and drop you off at your destination(s).
All you need to do is fill out the voucher provided by the driver.