Add to Calendar
This Monthly Meeting Occurs on the Third Tuesday of Every Month
Monthly Meeting of the Advisory Committee on Transit for the Mobility Impaired (Paratransit Advisory Board)
The members of this committee serve an advisory role to the Director and ABQ RIDE. The committee now meets from 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on the Third Tuesday of the month in the 2nd floor Training Room at 100 First Street SW in Albuquerque.
In meetings open to the public, the committee addresses a wide variety of matters relevant to the paratransit community.
Agenda for 12/18/12:
1) Call to order, Role call & guest introduction
2) Approval of agenda & approval of November, 2012 minutes
3) Public comments-2 minute limit per guest
4) ABQ RIDE Performance Statistics--Danny Gonzales
5) Any updates from Danny Gonzales, Customer Service Supervisor
6) Report from TAB--Transit Advisory Board/ Liaison
7) Committee discussion of PAB membership/Committee's role
8) Re-organize committee/ new chairman/ Jayne F to remain as secretary ?
9) Appeals process--any plan for change
10) Discussion of ridership/ need for updated rider manual
11) New business & items for January 2013 agenda
Parking (Fee parking): Available : Gold St. parking garage--Open to the public