Enjoy bus service to and from the 2014 N.M. State Fair.
ABQ RIDE Fares
Regular fares apply and don't include admission to the fair:
- Adults - $1 each way
- 62 years and older, disabled passengers and students (10-18 years) - 35 cents each way
- Accompanied youth (9 and younger) - Free
- Individual schedules to State Fair above left
- View all ABQ RIDE schedule information
- Telephone 243-RIDE (7433)
Enchantment Day Pass
New for 2014 -- the Enchantment Day Pass!
Enjoy reduced State Fair admission and transit fare for adults, seniors and children.
The Enchantment Day Pass includes:
- One discounted ticket to the State Fair
- Passage on the New Mexico Rail Runner Express
- One free round-trip ride from Alvarado Transportation Center to the fairgrounds on ABQ RIDE
The Enchantment Day pass costs $7 for adults and $6 for seniors and youth. The pass is available at Walgreen's pharmacies in New Mexico through Sept. 12, 2014.
For more information:
Avoid the hassles of State Fair traffic.
Get to the fair with ABQ RIDE!
ABQ RIDE Regular Service
Four ABQ RIDE bus routes connect to the State Fair at Central Avenue and Louisiana, as well as other stops adjacent to the fairgrounds:
- Route #66
- Route #157
- Route #766 (Rapid Ride)
- Route #777 (Rapid Ride)
Free Weekend Shuttle
On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the State Fair, ABQ RIDE offers a free shuttle connecting riders from inside the Downs Casino gate (at Louisiana near Central) and the State Fair admissions booth.
Free shuttle service is from noon to 11:30 p.m., Sept. 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, and 21.
Weekend Shuttle Map
Park & Ride Lots to the Fair
Four ABQ RIDE Park & Ride lots have connecting service to the State Fair:
- Uptown Transit Center, 2121 Indiana NE (south of Coronado Shopping Center) *
- Alvarado Transit Center, 100 1st SW (Downtown)
- Northwest Transit Center, 10401 Ellison NW (at Coors Bypass)
- Central & Unser Transit Center, 7901 Central NW (at Unser)
* - Preferred Park & Ride lot.
Park & Ride Final Return Times
Final ABQ RIDE departure times from Central and Louisiana.
|Destination||ABQ RIDE Route||Departure Time|
|Uptown Transit Center
(south of Coronado Shopping Center)
|Northbound Route 157||
|Northbound Route 766||
|Central & Unser Transit Center
|Westbound Route 66
|Westbound Route 766||
|Northwest Transit Center
(at Coors Bypass)
|Northbound Route 157||
Some bus stops along Louisiana, Lomas and Central will be closed throughout the run of the Fair. These are the routes affected:
- Wed., Sept. 10-Sunday, Sept. 21…all eastbound stops on Lomas between San Pedro and Louisiana will be closed.
- Wed., Sept. 10-Sunday, Sept. 21…the two stops west of Gate One, on Central will be closed. The #66 stop at Central and San Pedro will not be affected.
- Noon on Friday, Sept. 12 to 4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 14 and noon on Friday, Sept. 19 to 4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21…for #66-Central westbound, the two stops east of Louisiana will be closed.
- Wed., Sept. 10-Sunday, Sept. 21…all southbound stops on Louisiana from Lomas to Central will be closed. Southbound Route #157 will be stopping at Louisiana, just south of Central.
- Noon on Friday, Sept. 12 to 4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 14 and noon on Friday, Sept. 19 to 4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21…all southbound stops on Louisiana from I-40 to Central will be closed. Southbound Route #157 will be stopping at Louisiana, just south of Central.
#766-Rapid Ride/Red Line
- Noon on Friday, Sept. 12 to 4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 14 and noon on Friday, Sept. 19 to 4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21…the southbound stop at Louisiana and Lomas will be closed.
**ABQ RIDE is detouring for the New Mexico State Fair Parade on Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014 from 5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information about the detours, temporary stops and free shuttle for stops on Central between San Mateo and San Pedro, CLICK HERE.
For detailed information on the detours and maps showing the detours, CLICK HERE.