Save Our Music Summer Workshop
Sign up now for our Save the Music Workshop for Elementary, Middle School, Junior High and High School singers beginners, intermediate, and advanced students. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
At the end of the four week sessions, students will give a fantastic performance on stage at the James Lewis Theater on Friday, July 1, at 7 p.m.
Performers also examine the skills, attitudes and priorities required for vocal performance excellence as they:
- Learn vocal techniques to improve diction and produce unified vowel sounds using unison and 2 part music.
- students create, perform, respond, and connect
- Develop better breath control through good posture.
- Basic song writing for fun.
- Learn the performance song and basic choreography for workshop end performance
Singers will experience the exhilaration — and the demands — of being a professional performer as they prepare music for a 1 song recording session. During this workshop, the group will record a short song in a fast-paced recording studio environment.
June 3rd – June 24th every Friday, Please call for class schedule and to register.
Deadline for registration is Friday May 27, 2016.
Parent Informational Session: Thursday, June 2, 2016 7-9pm
5-8 yrs 5:00 – 6:00 pm
9-11 yrs 6:00 – 7:00 pm
12-18 yrs 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday, July 1st at 7 p.m.
Price: Class registration: $25 per person
Registration and payment: www.greateriam.com