The Department of Senior Affairs' network of meal sites are for seniors aged 60+ and are located throughout Albuquerque and Bernalillo County.
The meal sites are generally open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., and provide activities as well as a hot noon meal. Reservations are required for lunch and donations are requested for the meal. It is suggested that persons aged 60 and older contribute $2 per meal, and those 59 and younger pay $5
Menus and calendars of activities are available at each meal site. Limited transportation for neighborhood residents is available to some sites. Call each site for more information!
Meals are served at these Senior Center Locations:
Meals are also served at these Satellite Senior Centers:
- Alameda, 9800 Fourth Street NW, (505) 897-8896
- Armijo, 1714 Centro Familiar SW, (505) 873-0047
- Cesar Chavez Community Center, 7505 Kathryn SE, (505) 256-2680
- Embudo Towers, 8010 Constitution NE, (505) 764-1621
- Encino Gardens, 412 Alvarado SE, (505) 266-7736
- Encino Terrace, 609 Encino Place NE, (505) 247-4185
- La Amistad, 415 Fruit NE, (505) 848-1395
- Pajarito, 6080 Isleta Blvd. SW, (505) 873-6617
- Paradise Hills, 5901 Paradise Blvd. NW, (505) 314-0246
- Rio Bravo, 3910 Isleta SW, (505) 873-6647
- Shalom House, 5500 Wyoming Blvd NE, (505) 823-1434
- South Valley Multi Purpose Center, 2008 Larrazolo SW, (505) 468-7604
- Taylor Ranch Community Center, 4900 Kachina St NW, (505) 768-6006
- Thomas Bell Community Center, 3001 University SE, (505) 848-1333
- Tijeras Senior Center, #9 Tijeras Ave, Tijeras, (505) 286-4220
- Wainwright Manor, 5601 Gibson Blvd SE, (505) 266-5503
- Whispering Pines, #6 Lark Road, Tijeras, (505) 281-8003
Home-delivered meals are provided for seniors aged 60+ who are not capable of cooking for themselves or for those not able to participate at a meal site. Care Coordinators from the Department of Senior Affairs must do an assessment for eligibility. Please call (505) 764-6400.