Get help with your annual tax return forms.
Please bring the following information to your appointment.
- Picture Identification
- Copy of your last year’s tax returns.
- Social Security Cards for all people listed on return.
- W-2 forms for wages.
- Forms including:
- 1099-INT (interest)
- 1099-DIV (dividends)
- All 1099-R (re- tirement)
- SSA-1099 (Social Security Benefit Statement)
- All 1099-B (stock sales) You must have the basis (what you paid) for all sales including mutual funds. Call your broker
- 1099-G (gambling win- nings)
- RRB-1099 (railroad retirement)
- any other 1099 forms.
- Forms reporting income such as jury duty, election work, alimony, etc.
- Medical expenses.
- For age 65 or older, property tax bill and/or rent receipts.
Reservations required. If you have a complex return, check with the center before making an appointment.
Some returns are out-of-scope for volunteer assistants.
Appointments can be made starting Jan. 6, 2014.
Please make appointments through the following centers:
Barelas Senior Center
Atlantic & Stover Rooms
Available from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays from Feb. 3 to April 14.
First-come, first served - no appointments accepted or needed.
Bear Canyon Senior Center
Available 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesdays from Feb. 4 to April 15.
Highland Senior Center
Available 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursdays, from Feb. 6 to April 10.
Los Volcanes Senior Center
Available 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Fridays, from Feb. 8 to April 12.
Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Mondays and 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 am on Thursdays, from Feb. 3 to April 14.
North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center
Available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays, from Feb. 3 to April 14.
North Valley Senior Center
Room 1 & 2
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Fridays, from Feb. 1 to April 12.
Palo Duro Senior Center
Cedar Crest Room
Available from 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursdays, from Feb. 6 to April 10.