Get help with your annual tax return forms.
Please bring the following information to your appointment.
- Picture Identification
- Copy of your last year’s tax returns.
- Social Security Cards for all people listed on return.
- W-2 forms for wages.
- Forms including:
- 1099-INT (interest)
- 1099-DIV (dividends)
- All 1099-R (re- tirement)
- SSA-1099 (Social Security Benefit Statement)
- All 1099-B (stock sales) You must have the basis (what you paid) for all sales including mutual funds. Call your broker
- 1099-G (gambling win- nings)
- RRB-1099 (railroad retirement)
- any other 1099 forms.
- Forms reporting income such as jury duty, election work, alimony, etc.
- Medical expenses.
- For age 65 or older, property tax bill and/or rent receipts.
Reservations required. If you have a complex return, check with the center before making an appointment.
Some returns are out-of-scope for volunteer assistants.
Appointments can be made starting Jan. 22, 2013.
Please make appointments through the following centers:
Barelas Senior Center
Room Coal & Lead
Available from 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays from Feb. 4 to April 13.
Please sign-in by 3 p.m.
Highland Senior Center
Available 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Thursdays, from Feb. 2 to April 12.
Los Volcanes Senior Center
Available 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Fridays, from Feb. 8 to April 12.
Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays, from Feb. 4 to April 12.
North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center
Available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays, from Feb. 4 to April 15.
North Valley Senior Center
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Fridays, from Feb. 1 to April 12.
Palo Duro Senior Center
Available from 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursdays, from Feb. 7 to April 11.