Get help with your annual tax return forms.
Please bring the following information to your appointment.
- Picture Identification
- Copy of your last year’s tax returns.
- Social Security Cards for all people listed on return.
- W-2 forms for wages.
- Forms including:
- 1099-INT (interest)
- 1099-DIV (dividends)
- All 1099-R (re- tirement)
- SSA-1099 (Social Security Benefit Statement)
- All 1099-B (stock sales) You must have the basis (what you paid) for all sales including mutual funds. Call your broker
- 1099-G (gambling win- nings)
- RRB-1099 (railroad retirement)
- any other 1099 forms.
- Forms reporting income such as jury duty, election work, alimony, etc.
- Medical expenses.
- For age 65 or older, property tax bill and/or rent receipts.
Tax time once again !
If you have a complex return, check with the center before making an appointment.
Some returns are out-of-scope for volunteer assistants.
Appointments can be made starting January 2015.
Please make appointments through the following centers:
Barelas Senior Center
Atlantic & Stover Rooms
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays from Feb. 2 to April 15.
First-come, first served - no appointments accepted or needed.
Bear Canyon Senior Center
Rooms 3 & 4
Available 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesdays from Feb. 3 to April 14. Closed for cleaning from March 23 through 28
Highland Senior Center
Available 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursdays from Feb. 5 to April 9, excluding March 12.
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Fridays from Feb. 6 - Apr. 10, excluding March 13.
Walk in basis only on Fridays
Los Volcanes Senior Center
Rooms 1 & 2
Available 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Fridays, from Jan. 30 to April 10.
Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays and 8:30 a.m. to 1 pm on Thursdays, from Feb. 2 to April 14.
North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Mondays, from Feb. 2 to April 13.
North Valley Senior Center
Room 1 & 2
Available from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Fridays, from Feb. 6 to April 10.
Palo Duro Senior Center
Available from 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursdays, from Feb. 5 to April 9. Excluding Feb. 26